Max and our staff operate at all times showing due regard to global and local environment considerations and issues. As a company
- We adopt an approach of ‘reduce, re-use and recycle’ in our consumption of resources
- We minimise the production of waste, and dispose of all wastes which are not practicable for recycle through safe and reasonable methods
- We educate, inform and instruct staff to enable them to complete tasks with increased environmental awareness and decreased environmental detriment
- We acknowledge and abide by our legal responsibilities and fulfilling our duty of care to employees, customers, partners and the general public
- We minimise air, land and water pollution and, where such pollution is identified, effectively remedying the situation
- We ensure that the daily operation of the company does not constitute a nuisance to others
- We ensure that our partners and suppliers conform to their own environmental policies.
- We encourage staff to utilize public transport wherever possible
Examples of this policy in action are:
- We schedule collection of client material in such a way as to maximize the number of pick-ups in any given trip.
- We order supplies in bulk so as to minimize the number of supplier deliveries
- We use boxes and packaging that are made from recyclable materials
- Where travel to meetings is impracticable using public transport, as many staff as possible will travel in the same vehicle
- We ensure that unused equipment, lighting, heating is switched off, especially overnight.