360 Virtual Tours...
The Chartered Insurance Institute, please click on the image to experience tour preview.
360 Virtual Tours
Our 360 Virtual Tours use the most up to date software and allow your online visitors to tour your galleries or archives and discover some of the gems of your collections.
This can include all of or some of the following:
- Single panorama
- Multiple panoramas (Virtual Tour)
- Hotspots & Information pop ups within the tour
- Audio (Music, Narration) & Movies can be included
- Map of premises/space can be included within tour
- Google Maps integration
- Mobile & Tablet compatible
- Custom designed interface to match your own brand identity
- Virtual Tours can work online or offline from a CD, DVD or USB Flash Drive
- Our web development services team can work alongside your web team so that your tour works efficiently within your website.
If you'd like to get in touch to find out more about our services please use the buttons below or call us on 020 8309 5445
Max Communications and the RSA Archive have a successful, long standing working relationship. We have undertaken several digitisation projects together to scan our numerous large sized artworks, prints and diagrams. More recently we successfully migrated to Max’s archive management and digital preservation services, DRYAD and SOTERIA. I cannot fault either the consistent quality of the digitisation or the quality of professional service provided and would recommend, Max Communications, without reservation. --Eve Watson | Head of Archive | The Royal Society of Arts